The Greatest Gift
- Create a list of rhyming words:
- Create their own verse for the song about the greatest gift or a day of ‘boring’ shopping or endless nativity rehearsals.
- Write a diary entry for Dad showing how difficult his day was.
- Write a Christmas wish letter to Santa. This could be for themselves or for someone less fortunate than themselves such as a homeless person etc.
- Create a letter for Mum/Dad/Guardian/Loved one/Friend telling them how much they appreciate all they do for them throughout the year.
- After discussing who could be missing from families such as Firemen, nurses, ambulance drivers etc. create Christmas cards for these people and send them to local fire stations and hospitals with appreciative messages inside.