Give A Little Love
In this short film, we see love being shared around at Christmas. Neighbours and friends, sharing and bringing good cheer.
- Tell the backstory of one of the families/characters,
- Create a diary for the barber who was feeling down until he read the joke,
- Write dialogue between the pigeons and the hedgehog,
- Write pledges which describe how they could cheer people up over Christmas and share the love,
- Write notes to people in the school and local community to share the love and celebrate the things that they do for them e.g. lunch time supervisors, lollipop man, office staff and/or other volunteers.
- Describe the different scenes from a pigeons point of view (the pigeon appears throughout the film)