Alan Walker - Faded
In an abandoned industrial landscape one man goes in search of a place that holds strong memories for him.
Listen to ”Faded” on Spotify: http://bit.ly/faded_spotify
Listen to ”Faded” via other plattforms: https://AlanWalker.lnk.to/faded
- Why is everywhere empty and derelict?
- Who is the man in the mask? Is he trying to keep his identity hidden?
- What is he thinking as he looks at the photograph?
- Where is he going?
- How do the lyrics link with the moving images?
- After he has set off - Where do you think he is going? Why?
- How do the characters feelings change throughout the film? How does the director show this?
- How does he feel when he sees the house?
- Whose house was it?
- What happened there?
- Why does he drop the photograph?
- 1st person recount
- Internal monologues
- Setting descriptions, choosing language for effect.
- 3rd person narrative.
- Diary entries portraying feelings.