John Lewis 2016 - Buster The Boxer
- Write the narrative titled: 'The night the animals came to the garden.'
- Write a series of short diary entries from the point of view of one of the animals which then leads up to the best night of their life.
- Write the conversation between the animals on the trampoline.
- What is buster thinking as he's looking out into the garden?
- How might John Lewis advertise a new line of dog trampolines?
- What about other toys for pets?
- Write the letter that the little girl wrote to Santa, asking for the trampoline.
- British wildlife information texts- could even do them with a twist, 'did you know that one of the favourite pastimes of a fox is to trampoline?'
- Write about Father Christmas seeing the animals in the garden.