The Big NIght
Sainsbury's 2018 Christmas Advert
- Create a diary entry or extracts from the point of view of the star or her mother.
- Internal monologue in role as one of the characters.
- Watch the advert and ask children to name as many Christmas things that they can. Challenge them to add them to as many sentence structures as possible. e.g. expanded noun phrase, in a sentence with a relative clause, fronted adverbial etc.
- Newspaper report/review of the show.
- Write a persuasive advert encouraging people to come and see the show.
- A speech from the teacher motivating the students to do their best.